Rush Limbaugh – Drug Addict!!!

This post was written by marc on October 2, 2003
Posted Under: Letters to the Editor

Letter to the Editor

It would appear the Rush Limbaugh has been caught buying hard drugs. It makes me wonder what will happen to him if he’s convicted. Will he go to prison like Tommy Chong of Cheech and Chong fame – or – will he get off easy like what happened when John Ashcroft’s nephews were caught dealing pot? And – how will Rush explain to his conservative audience that he is addicted to narcotics?

—–

I think he’ll claim that Clinton made him do it.
The only thing that could be better is if it happened on my birthday.

(Later note from the future. When he admitted it – it did happen on my birthday!)

Let’s face it, folks, the ruling class runs the show in this country. Liberal media, yeah, another BIG LIE. “They” (guys like Rush) pretty much run the show….and boy are we going to get stuck with one hell of a bill. If Americans were less gullible, these characters would ALL be in jail. Not just Rush

Written By Gruntman Cruthers on February 4th, 2004 @ 2:14 pm

Rush is small fry, the real criminals are Cheney, Newt, and that disgusting nest of scumbags, liars and theives who are destroying not only America but the ENTIRE WORLD so they can OWN THINGS at our expense. These are dangerous, power hungry monsters…..I would trade a thousand Rushes for a nice, cozy heavy-security prison cell for these vermin….

Written By Gruthers Cruntman on February 4th, 2004 @ 2:23 pm

I liked Rush at the beginning. Then I noticed over time every single thing Clinton ever did or said was wrong. – Of course every thing Rush said was right. You have to be able to see such a fraudulant ideology, whether right or left. Anyone who says this has almost no credibility. If he said many things Clinton did were wrong, but not all, he would have much more credibility. Blind hatred, Bill O’Reilly said is wrong on both sides. I bet if we studied Charles Manson’s life we would uncover some things he did good. I heard Rush used to rip into drug addicts to do hard time.
Now suddenly they need treatment and understanding, something he would have called a bed wetting liberal pinko communist before it pertained to his fat ass.
What a sorry hipocritical piece of crap he is. I have sympathy, but not much, and it is still much more than he would have had for others if he hadn’t gotten caught by the way

Written By WSan on July 27th, 2004 @ 9:14 pm

Proof is in the pudding. El Rushbo is a junko. His supporters will continue to make excuses for him, ex. it’s prescription drugs, its not abuse.etc.. The fact is that Oxycontin is an opiate derivative, just like Heroin, and he abused it “illegally” Oxycontin mayby legal, but obtaining illegal amounts illegally to abuse them is illegal. He is just another junkie, except he is white and has money, which to his supporters is all the matters.

Written By Ditto Head on January 4th, 2005 @ 11:00 am

This fat disgusting low life big mouthed dope fiend,should be put in jail! right where he said people like him belong!I cant stand this waste of human flesh and i hope he gets pounded in his fat ass when he does the perp walk for dealing in illegal drugs!Nobody deserves jail more than this fat hippocritic pig!!!

Written By RL RUPP on June 15th, 2005 @ 9:42 pm

Nobody seems to be mentioning anything about Rush’s sudden hearing loss and his supposed autoimmune ear disease. I see a real connection to sudden hearing loss and the over-abuse of hydrocodone/oxycontin. I’ve seen this first hand.

Written By Dennis Mac Sahen on July 24th, 2005 @ 9:04 am

Hmmm… Did anthing end up happening to Rush? Nope. Has he changed the tone or tint of his rhetoric? Nope. Is he still abhorrent to anyone who can walk and chew gum at the same time? Yup.

Written By Joe on September 20th, 2005 @ 11:52 am

He deserves to be in jail…he is the biggest hypocrite around! How I hate him!

Written By Rachel on November 14th, 2005 @ 10:07 am

Yes, the ditto heads can seemingly overlook a bit
of casual drug addiction. However, blow job is a real mortal sin, as a matter of fact ANYTHING done by Clinton is a mortal sin.

Did you know that he is responsible for 911 and the resulting war in Iraq? Yep, the Rushmeister has to keep high to live with his conscience.

As the lead propagandist pimp for this pack of war criminals he must have some real baggage to deal with!

I will give this bastard his due however, he can spin anything and any subject he is handed by Carl and the snake.

Written By Joe Welnack on January 29th, 2006 @ 3:42 pm