Fun with Google!

This post was written by marc on June 4, 2004
Posted Under: Bush

Go to Google and search on the word “failure” and see what comes up.

while we’re having fun, google: kerryopoly

Written By Rob on June 4th, 2004 @ 11:05 am

Also try “dishonest”, or you can use “weopons of mass destruction”. Again, these work best using the “I feel lucky” button.

Written By Scott on June 4th, 2004 @ 1:58 pm

more results with:
“lies”
and
“lies and liars”

Love it!

Written By legend on June 4th, 2004 @ 11:33 pm

Written By Rob on June 4th, 2004 @ 11:42 pm

You could google ‘unelectable’, too…

Written By (: Tom :) on June 8th, 2004 @ 8:01 am

we already know why this is TOM, quit pushing agenda that you are the cannon fodder for!

Written By Rob on June 8th, 2004 @ 10:31 am

As soon as you stop spamming this site with Bush-fellating propaganda, I will consider it.

Don’t like it when others play your game on you? Too bad, so sad…

Written By (: Tom :) on June 8th, 2004 @ 12:59 pm

How is that propaganda?
TOM you are a moron.
Perhaps you should view the link I submitted instead of acting a fool.
Let’s hope the state forces you to have a vasectomy before you are able to reproduce.
I don’t know if we could handle another generation.

Written By Rob on June 8th, 2004 @ 2:16 pm

“leave it to the BBC to tell us sheep that the wolves pulled the wool over our eyes. [author snickers at those who took this google search to heart]”

How is that propaganda, you ask?

First, you link to a BBC article discussing the google bomb with the comment that the wolves (who would be who, exactly – the people who google bombed the miserable failure?) pulled the wool over the sheep (who would be who, exactly – the people who got a laugh out of the gag?). Again I’m guessing here but it’s so tough when I don’t quite get the big joke. And you are snickering at who, exactly? Are you sure you’re not looking in the mirror when you do that? Or do you have one of those arrogant smirks like the Punk In Thief who’s hanging trophies on the WhiteWash House walls?

So I guess you’re trying to sneer at those who put the unelectable miserable failure at the top of the Google search. Why is that?

You also refer to me as cannon fodder pushing a certain agenda. That seems to be awful ironic coming from someone getting upset at this particular google bomb. What kind of an agenda do you have, sir? And why do you feel you have the right to put restrictions on mine?

Written By (: Tom :) on June 8th, 2004 @ 6:16 pm

My agenda is the truth.
Bush has done a decent job with our economy.
Look at the forty-year figures and factor in population growth.
He may not be the best President ever, but he is not the worst either.
As I told you before (another post) “things aren’t as simple as you or I would like to believe.”
The sheep are those who take all the propaganda to heart, without questioning.
You confuse me. Part of me says to myself that you believe the lies (it doesn’t matter from where exactly) while another part thinks you may know more than you let on.
I am sure that you could say the same about me, TOM.
I laugh at this because the whole thing is someone’s AGENDA.
I only laugh at myself in the mirror when I get up in the morning.
It takes the edge off the rest of the day.
I am not upset with the nature of the post, just the fact that no one (besides myself) bothered to see if this was objective information we were handed.
I don’t have any right to restrict your beliefs, that would be tyranny.
Neither should you try to restrict mine.
If you have useful information for all of us, bring it.
Just leave (most of) the emotion aside.
Any message you have is lost because of it.

Written By Rob on June 8th, 2004 @ 7:25 pm

That’s funny – my agenda is the truth too!

Bush has done a terrible job on the economy, personal liberties, the employment situation, the inequalities in American society due to class/wealth, America’s reputation abroad, and any sort of bipartisan political process in DC. Almost the most terrible in history.

No, things are never as simple as we would like them to be. Nor do we ever hear the whole truth when the gory details come out. What’s the solution, then?

And I check almost every link and every factoid and verify as best I can its’ truth before I take it as gospel. I question as much as I can as best as I can. Which is why when someone comes here and starts spouting Limbaugh’s or Hannity’s or Savage’s opinion, I call them on it.

Look at the debt burden on a per-capita basis. Look at how much of our national energy we are wasting on servicing our national debt. Look at the way the elite in this country can get away with most anything, while those not in favor with the junta get screwed in almost every way imaginable. Look at the way the Bush admin is not only bringing back government sanctioned torture, they’re figuring out how to market it to the American people? For Christ’s sake, they’ve been taking hostages for a year now! Why don’t you seem to be bothered by that?

That’s why we call him an unelectable miserable failure. And that’s why he deserves the title…

Written By (: Tom :) on June 9th, 2004 @ 9:59 am

One man’s opinion.
Who do you think will “win” in 2004?
(never the public)

Written By Rob on June 10th, 2004 @ 11:28 am

Yes – one man’s opinion.

That’s why the google bomb is working – because I’m causing all of those links to pop up in everyone’s blogs!

You need to get out of your parents basement more, Robbie the Repugnicant Robot…

Written By (: Tom :) on June 10th, 2004 @ 12:58 pm

You mean my shitty appartment that I pay for?
Too bad my parents live cross country from me.

Your the one?
probably shouldn’t of told me that, I might alert the FBI.

Written By Rob on June 10th, 2004 @ 6:21 pm