Is Alan Keyes Daughter a LESBIAN?

This post was written by marc on September 27, 2004
Posted Under: Politics

Perhaps so – check out this blog. This makes the race more interesting.

What if Alan Keyes’ daughter is a lesbian? What does that have to do with his stance on the issue?
If my son were to murder someone, would it be wrong for me to speak out against murder? Or would I have to change and be a supporter of murder?

Written By tomocius on September 27th, 2004 @ 7:55 pm

Wrong wrong wrong! But what do you expect from a Repugnicant ditto monkey…

The correct analogy is: if YOU were a murderer, would it be wrong for your son to speak out against YOU. Keyes is the one who is spouting violently homophobic fundamentalist trash, not his daughter…

And if Alan Keyes can support his daughter if she’s a lesbian, but then calls for all homosexuals to be punished EXCEPT for his little girl, one would be able to infer that his position is slightly hypocritical.

If one had any sort of cognitive processes going on in one’s melon, that is. Call us when you get a clue, ditto monkey…

Written By (: Tom :) on September 28th, 2004 @ 6:32 am

HUH!? Tom what are you talking about? Is Alan Keyes the lesbian and his daughter is speaking out against him, or is his daughter the lesbian, and he is speaking against lesbianism?

*If I were against homos, and my son were a homo
*If I were against drugs, and my son were a drug addict
*If I were against murder, and my son was a murderer.

Alan is the speaker/ his daughter is the lesbian.

And I am a ditto monkey, your an idiot. And a won’t attach the monkey to idiot because I know monkeys are not idiots. But let me make it simple-stupid for you Dummicraps.

6X3=18
3X6=What the fuck’s the difference.

Written By tomocius on September 28th, 2004 @ 7:26 am

i smell like donkey poo

Written By tomosius on September 28th, 2004 @ 1:03 pm

whoever posted the last post … SPELLS like donkey poo. My name is Tomocius. Daddy Big Balls, why didn’t you put you name and e-mail address on there? I hope your wife straps it on and does you, because yours’ is not big enough to do her.
The poor woman must be frustrated.

Written By tomocius on September 28th, 2004 @ 2:11 pm

well actually she does, thank you very much.

Written By tomosius on September 28th, 2004 @ 2:35 pm

PUSSY

Written By tomocius on September 28th, 2004 @ 3:01 pm

YOUR MOM

Written By tomosius on September 28th, 2004 @ 3:59 pm

I don’t have a mom. My father and I use yours’.

You are obviously one of the twits that have lost your argument and you go off on a insult name calling tangent. You have pulled me in that direction. I am out of that game. In a battle of wit, you are unarmed. It is obvious that dad was not around much at your house. For if there were a man around your house you would be a little more of a man yourself, even if only through osmosis. Turn your pants around and put the zipper in front where it belongs.

Written By tomocius on September 28th, 2004 @ 7:47 pm

in bed!

Written By tomosius on September 29th, 2004 @ 11:54 am

Kid posing, try to grow up a little, it’s annoying as when someone was posting as Wells. And, just because I’m a science dork, its diffusion tomo. Osmosis includes water. 😉

Written By M.Wills on September 29th, 2004 @ 2:02 pm

Osmosis:

an apparently effortless absorption of ideas, feelings, attitudes, etc., as if by biological osmosis

Diffusion:

a dissemination, as of news, cultures, etc.

I’ll stick with osmosis. What is more important than what I said is what I meant. If one understands what you meant it matters not how you said it. But thank you for the science lesson.

I do appreciate the help with the yoyo who is trying post under my name. That was a gentle gesture.

Written By tomocius on September 29th, 2004 @ 7:55 pm

Keyes is correct, in the shortrun AND the longrun. Gays and lesbians, prepare to return to your closets.

BARTCOP is as insane as ever. I only visit once a year but it gets no better.

Written By Mr Candon on September 30th, 2004 @ 8:02 am

Marc, can you please delete any posts that contain no relevant commentary, like the one-liners above?

Anyway, I think that Alan Keyes (even though he’s a carpetbagging right-wing tight-ass who never won an election) is one of the more intelligent Republicans, and he deserves a tiny bit more respect than pulling tabloid stories on his family members. (At least until he crosses a moral threshold that McCain has recently crossed.) I just don’t think it matters how his daughter chooses to live her life. I also don’t think Jack Ryan (even though he was a crummy pretty-boy candidate with Nixonesque spy tactics and zero political experience), should be so ridiculed for that minor controversy. The details of his divorce really shouldn’t have become that great an issue.

I am glad that Barack Obama is on top of that Senate race, because he is better politician than the two aforementioned gentlemen, both in terms of personal qualities and on the issues. Barack is well-spoken, better in touch with his constituents, and has an overwhelmingly impressive record of achievement during his 8 years in state senate. He’s a Democratic superstar in the making, and he should have no trouble smashing his republican opponents, no matter if it had been Ryan or Keyes, without resorting to low blows.

~~Alex~~

Written By Alex Libman on October 1st, 2004 @ 3:29 am

Who brought on the trolltards? Surely they can’t ALL be homophobic Keyes shills…

Written By Assamite on October 5th, 2004 @ 2:32 am