People are asking the question – will Bush bring back the draft? Well – you can take Bush’s word for it that he won”t – and if you just believe everything Bush tells you – then you can stop reading now.
But – for those of you who are still wondering – let’s reason this out.
- The problem is bad and it’s getting worse. There isn’t enough people and they are going to need to get more people in there – somehow.
- Most of the people in there now signed up for the National Guard – never thinking that they were part of the real military and would be sent to war unless it was an extreme emergency.
- The people serving now want out. When they try to get out they can’t because Bush is using a back door draft to keep them from quitting. But Bush can’t do that forever. Eventually those who want out will get out.
- People who would have joined the guard are less likely to do so. First – they know they are going to Iraq and it’s not just an every other weekend thing. And – they know the war is a fraud – the president is a moron – Iraq is a mistake – and who wants to fight and die for no reason at all?
- Bush’s honesty is questionable. He lied to start the war. He stole the election. Bush will tell you anything. So a statement that there will be no draft means absolutely nothing at all.
- So – taking all the above into consideration – a war that sucks – needing more troops – less interest – people there wanting to get out – Bush is a lying moron – do you think there’s going to be a draft?
Vote for Kerry – or die for oil!