Vote on Monday if you can

This post was written by marc on October 31, 2004
Posted Under: Politics

The reason is because if you vote on Monday – you’ve voted. If you vote on Teusday then you might run into Republican dirty tricks that might prevent you from voting. You might only have an hour lunch break and the Republicans hold you up to long and you can’t vote. Or – there’s just long lines.

By voting early you not only get to vote – but you are not in line Teusday so someone else can vote too. As they say – vote early and often. Especially this year.

Everyone’s first priority Tuesday should be to vote. It should be a holiday, but it’s not. I thought voting was supposed to be important. I suppose it’t too late to organize a mass sick-out, “Sick of Bush Day”. Nothing short of death will keep me from voting Tuesday.

Written By Russell Henry on October 31st, 2004 @ 3:06 pm

We voted last week here in Texas, I went early, was in line for ~20 mins, but my wife went later and had a 45 min wait. It’s great to see so many ppl voting, and that gives me hope for Tuesday.

Thanks for putting the 9/11 vid up, I have the DVD, but want to start distributing 3″ CDRs of the wmv version. After that we need to get on The World According to Bush, and Hijacking Catastrophy.

P

Written By phil on October 31st, 2004 @ 7:34 pm

Already voted by absentee ballot (since I live in Japan, it’s the only way to vote). Every presidential candidate I’ve voted for won the election (Reagan (x2)/Bush Sr./Clinton (x2)).

I wasn’t registered to vote in last election, so I figure THAT’S why nobody won. 😉

My voting record doesn’t have the correlation record the Redskins game has, but if Kerry wins, I’ll be 7 for 7. 🙂

Written By MadBlue on October 31st, 2004 @ 8:10 pm

Already voted.

Written By John on November 1st, 2004 @ 2:41 am

download fahrenheit 911 @ http://movieinc.nl/download.php?view.68

Written By Jason on November 1st, 2004 @ 6:39 am

Phil, you can download a copy of “The World According to Bush” from this site http://www.halfgeek.net/ . It is a bittorrent file, and it is the link in very small print right below the banner picture.

I would suggest everyone watch this, it is quite an intriguing look at the neo-conservative movement, along with a great look at the hypocrites that are occupying the White House.

Written By M.Wills on November 1st, 2004 @ 12:50 pm