Fiscal Cliff could be opportunity for Republican to expand base

This post was written by marc on November 27, 2012
Posted Under: Letters to the Editor

Letter to the Editor

The President and the Democrats clearly won the tax the rich election and the Republicans lost defending the top 1% even with them pouring billions of untraceable money into the election. Republicans could be smart and take this opportunity to embrace the ideas of helping the poor, middle class, and the rest of the 99% of America and get rid of their reputation of being crazy and sold out to Wall Street. If Republicans, for example, were to embrace reality and start acting like reasonable people they could cut into the Democratic base and do better in future elections. I encourage them to do so. I’d rather vote for the party that accomplishes the most rather than the party that scares me the least

Comments are closed.