American Arrogance doesn’t work Internationally

Letter to the Editor The American government see the world as if there are 2 kinds of people, Americans and foreigners. What we don’t seem to get is that we are only 5% of the world and the other 95% of the world doesn’t like being treated as if they were second class humans. The […]